Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day at the Isayev's!!!!! it has become a beautiful and annual event for everyone!!! Thanks, Jen and Gene and Lea and Sophie, for being super duper cool hosts!!

Pepe trying to tell Pop-pop the value of using a chiropractor. or they are planning on who gets to hold Phoenix next:)

ma and pa

My gorgeous and effervescent Mommy Kaz!!

My lovely and lovable Mama in law!!



My bro's and lil' mama


Us with our Queen Bee

I can't believe Jen and Gene put Theo to work in the garden. geez....


my potato pie

i love this picture!!

Here are Derek and Theo playing with naked barbies and putting them in the hot tub. ummmm. boys...it's mothers day for goodness sakes.

Gene and Matt rushed over to watch them play.



Joey and Lea:)



Here's Danielle strutting her dance moves while singing to a Gina Kaz song.

what a cutie, that Aunt Danielle!

my sweet Joey girl

such amazing food! Dan and I had a salad war- his Ceasar Salad to my Mixed Greens. he won over the crowd. but Matt and I enjoyed my remaining salad for dinner tonight:) so it's a win win.

Uncle Mart chasing little Theo!


Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You MOMS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment