Thursday, June 16, 2011

Renewing Our Vows- 10 years!!!

A brief glimpse of the start of a beautiful renewal of wedding vows.   My little camera ran out of power.  oh well. 

We were surrounded by Grandma Ruby (96 yrs), Aunt Carol, Aunt Jane, Mom, Dad, Danny and Danielle, Martin, Phoenix and Theo!  I loved every moment of it!  happy tears and all.  As Theo and Phoenix walked me into the living room, they decided to fall on the floor after they guided me in.  hahaha.  perfect.  Aunt Jane and Aunt Carol planned the ceremony and it was amazing.  Grandma Ruby led the Our Father.  Aunt Jane blessed everyone in the room.  Matt and I read our new vows to eachother and he kissed me before was instructed:)   We ended with singing Bob Marley's "Don't Worry About a Thing" which was led by Danielle and Grandma Ruby.  Also, "Yellow Submarine"and then lots of hymns.  a perfect night!  Matt and I felt so loved.  What blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment