Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving Day!!


We have the best friends ever!!!

mom...ohmygod. this lovely lady is a generous soul! thankyouthankyouthankyou. she makes me feel so blessed to have her as my mama. wait till you come over and see her breathtaking art that drips all over the walls!!!! luv.

What a GREAT day!! and verrrrrry busy!! Thank you so much, to the best friends ever (did i already mention that?) for being with us on this big day. I quickly felt at home with y'all around. And thanks to Pop-pop and Nat, John, and Nick for hanging with my guys. it helped so much to know they didn't have to carry any heavy boxes. ha! i couldn't wait to get them home!!
i love that there's already happy memories in here! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! These are the moments that I so wish I could be there with everyone. Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete