Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacation 2009!!

Phoenix loooooooves his food and his buddy, Aunt Danielle!




Racing in the pool

Nena and all her grandkids!



Joey and her silly faces...just like her daddy:)

I had so much fun washing these three in the tub!

Uncle Danny and Theo had a spontaneous marching band rehearsal! hee!




Phoenix had his favorite jumper to groove in:)

let's get to the beach!!!!!!!!!!


Ocean City 2009!!! It was a such a wonderful vacation!!! We created such funny, sweet, joyful memories together. Pop-pop was so happy to have his family start out as a family of five and today stand at eleven. We laughed a lot, ate dad's decadent dinners, and enjoyed eachothers company. I must mention one particular funny memory so i don't forget: Theo covering himself with vaseline and Pop-pop discovering him at the top of the steps with his arms outstretched. ha!!! Pop-pop and I laughed so hard. And i loved that one night where we talked for hours in the front room, laughing about what we'd do if we won the lottery. Everyone made fun of me and my water filtration daydream! Danny was the only one who would share his with the family. We thought he'd start a Kaz Island- but he said we'd find him then. ha! I just feel so thankful for my family and for the love that surrounds us all. What a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment